FAA and EASA Certified Flight School, Flying Academy, is Looking for a Chief Flight Instructor for its Base in the US
Flying Academy, an international flight training group with flight school bases in Europe and the United States – approved under FAA and EASA, is looking for a Chief Flight Instructor primarily based at Miami Executive Airport, Florida. Please see an extract of the job post below.
- Certify student training records;
- Perform stage checks, end-of-course checks, student training record audits;
- Conduct initial and recurrent standardization of flight instructors in accordance with FAR 141;
- Interview, hire and supervise flight instructor pilot staff;
- Maintaining training techniques, procedures, and standards for the school that are acceptable to the Administrator.
- at least valid FAA CPL & Instructor certificate (CFI, CFII, MEI);
- compliance with 141.35 Chief instructor qualifications (such as 2,000h PIC; instrument flight instructor experience of at least 2 years & 250 hours, or 400 hours; flight training experience of 3 years & 1,000 hours, or 1,500 hours, etc.).”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: Flying Academy
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3661 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.