FitsAir Flight Academy of FITS Aviation is looking for Assistant Flight Instructor/Ground Instructor
- Current CPL/IR or frozen ATPL
- Assistant Flight Instructor rating approved by CAASL
- Class 1 medical from CAASL
- Minimum age 21 years
- Total flight experience 225hrs
- Previous Instructional experience is added advantage.
- C-152 experience 150hrs
- C-172 rating is additional qualification
- Must have a flight record free of any accident attributable to proficiently in handling any type of aircraft.
- Knowledge of Aviation safety standards and practices.
- Ability to work as both part time AFI and Ground Instructor
- Exposure to Information Technology and fluency in English Language are essential requirements. Applicants with good inter-personal skills and ability to support and sustain a positive work environment that fosters team performance will be at a distinct advantage.
Interested applicants shall forward their detailed curriculum Vitae with a cover letter along with a contact number to email@example.com including contact details of two non-relate referees to reach us within 10 days of this advertisement.
For more information, kindly contact FitsAir Flight Academy.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1985 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK