German Pilot Training Group Lufthansa Aviation Training Looking to Expand Theoretical Knowledge Instructor Team
Lufthansa Aviation Training Pilot Academy is looking for a Theoretical Knowledge Instructor – TKI. Please see an extract of the job post below.
- Mediation of complex, theoretical ATPL (A) teaching material in the subject areas 021/022 Aircraft General Knowledge, 081 Principles of Flight, 033 Flight Planning or 061 General Navigation
- Preparation of lessons
- imparting theoretical knowledge
- Interpretation and analysis of information media and their operation
- Informing about the legal and safety-related
- general conditions
- Didactic preparation of the teaching material
- implementation of the teaching units; possibly preparation, acceptance and
- Evaluation of exams
- Provision of behavior-oriented training modules
- Support for new employees
- Conceptual design and updating of training content
- High-school diploma
- Commercial pilot, flight engineer, (technical) university studies in subjects equivalent to the subjects taught or comparable
- Several years of experience in teaching and teaching activities
- pedagogical skill
- Social competence
- Ability to guide and motivate people
- Precise ability to represent complex issues
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks
- MS Office
- experience in adult education
- Very good knowledge of German and English”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: Lufthansa Aviation Training
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.