Global Pilot Simulator Training Group is Looking for Training Operations Manager for its Base in Australia
CAE Australia, established in 1994, is part of CAE’s Defence & Security business unit. The organisation is looking for Training Operations Manager for a full time fixed term position, July 2022 – Dec 2023, with an opportunity for permanency. Please see an extract of the job post below.
*Please note the AFM Team is currently deploying resources to share pilot training industry vacancies to help individuals find work and organization fill roles in order to ramp up operations. You can find all vacancies here and can subscribe to our weekly pilot training industry update to stay up to date with the latest developments, trends and opportunities here.*
This position requires the analysis, design and development of training solutions for existing CAE projects and/or new training business opportunities.
– Located at Randwick or Waverton in Sydney, NSW.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of agreed training services and training personnel, including the scheduling and quality of those courses with a team of training personnel for CAE managed courseware or training materials as directed by the Manager, Project Manager, Site Manager or Lead Maritime Solution Manager
- Manage a team of personnel who provide the analysis, design, development and evaluation of CAE managed courseware or training materials as directed by the Manager, Project Manager, Site Manager or Lead Maritime Solution Manager
- Manage execution of processes and personnel undertaking training analysis, competency mapping, course design, development, and accreditation as directed by the directed by the Manager Project Manager, Site Manager or Lead Maritime Solution Manager
- Provide status and risk reports for training operations to the Manager, Project Manager, Site Manager or Lead Maritime Solution Manager
- Manage the training administrative tasks as directed by the Manager, Training Operations or Site Manager
- Manage continuous improvement of training delivery and assessment to ensure quality training and assessment is provided
- Provide specialist training advice on training development process and training technologies and mentor team members as appropriate
- Ensure all stakeholders are at all times, aware of emerging or potential issues relating to training development activities
- Provide CAE management with feedback on customer satisfaction, expectations and requirements
Qualifications and Experience/Requirements
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or similar training qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in training development
- Demonstrated understanding of ADF training policies and procedures (e.g. Systems Approach to Defence Learning)
- Experience working with the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF)
- Knowledge of computer-based learning training development activities
- Experience managing training development/delivery/evaluation teams
- Must be an Australian Citizen with an NV1 security clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Training or qualifications in the development of computer-based training
- Leadership/supervisory position in a similar role
- Experience designing learning or assessment activities in the Australian Defence Electronic Learning Environment (ADELE)
- NV1 security clearance
- Experience in training analysis, development and evaluation in a military maritime environment
Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of computer-based learning training development activities
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2826 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.