Global Pilot Training Group, BAA Training, is Looking to Hire a Head of Corporate Sales
Vilnius, Lithuania headquartered global pilot training group BAA Training which operates simulator training centers and flight schools around the world is looking to hire a Head of Corporate Sales to be based in Vilnius, Lithuania. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and is constantly growing. Currently our Sales team in Vilnius is looking for a Head of Corporate Sales that would be responsible for leading and overseeing key sales functions of the corporate sales division of the sales department.
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Implementing bonus system and calculating bonuses quarterly for the sales team.
- Identifying, coordinating and organizing outside sales missions and making direct sales contact via face-to-face contact or phone outreach (“cold calls”).
- Negotiating with airlines and other training centers.
- Organizing meetings with potential clients.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes.
- Finding the best solutions for clients, partners and team members all over the world.
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Developing and utilizing CRM system to ensure smooth sales processes.
- Analyzing sales statistics daily.
- Preparing sales statistics for the monthly executive board meetings.
- Helping business development department with business case calculations.
- Preparing information needed for the business cases.
- Identifying the new needs of the market, analyzing the market and identifying main competitors.
- Developing sales tools (e.g. presentations and brochures) to ensure more effective sales processes.
- Onboarding of the new sales specialist.
- Day to day mentoring of new sales specialists.
- Developing sales department processes.
- Helping to solve obstacles between different departments to insure customer’s movement forward.
- Work according to approved company processes.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has proven management experience.
- Has more than two years of experience in sales.
- Has excellent skills in Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
- Background in aviation is an advantage.
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the company.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the company.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
- Sport club and childcare service for your convenience.
- Public transport cover during the weekdays or parking space near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: BAA Training
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.