Global Simulator Training Center Group is Hiring Synthetic Flight Instructors for its Base in the UK
CAE Burgess Hill (UK), a United Kingdom based simulator training center of global pilot training group CAE, is looking to hire permanent full time Synthetic Flight Instructors. These will be for their Business Jet programs. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“Due to an exciting period of expansion and growth CAE Burgess Hill are going to have a number of new Business Jet simulators deployed into the Training Centre over the upcoming 12 months.
Responsible to the Training Manager for the delivery of flight training and ground training activities on their designated program.
- Assuring the quality delivery of client training according to qualification including classroom systems and performance ground school and in-simulator pilot training
- Monitoring and assuring compliance to all authorizations and qualifications
- Any other duties as assigned by the Training Manager
- Strive to increase Instructor qualifications, as required by the program
- Conduct quality pre and post flight briefings
- Suggest changes to curriculum and courseware materials to enhance the clients’ experience
- Assist the Lead with duties, when requested
- Assure all paperwork/electronic records are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Other duties, as assigned by the Training Manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possesses above average verbal and written communication abilities
- Demonstrates proficient computer skills and internet applications in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Internet Explorer
- Continuously drives toward process improvement and customer/client satisfaction
- Ability to focus and work in a fast paced 24/7 environment
- Readily accepts change and adjusts accordingly
- Maintains concentrated customer/client orientation
- Must live less than 2 hours driving time from the facility
- Holds or held an Air Transport License/certificate, or equivalent
- Holds or held relevant type rating with operational experience, or equivalent
- 1500 hours or more total multi pilot time
- Previous experience as an instructor Ability to work flexible hours in a 24/7 environment
- Training and operations career in aviation related business acceptable to regulatory authorities”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: CAE
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.