Largest US Flight School, ATP, is Looking to Hire a Number of Flight School Sales Representatives
United States based ATP Flight School seeks a Sales Representative to support increasing enrollments. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“The Sales Representative will qualify potential customers who are considering airline pilot careers and communicate the advantages of flight training with ATP. ATP seeks a motivated individual with good communication skills and inside sales experience.
- Associate’s Degree Required (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Aviation Experience Preferred (experience as a Mortgage Broker may substitute)
- Excellent Communication Skills Required
- Excellent Computer Skills Required
- Previous Sales and/or Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Must be both a team player and perform well independently
- Provide ATP program information to potential students
- Schedule flight training programs
- Posses a knowledge of all ATP programs, prices and policies
- Efficiently handle calls and emails from prospective students
- Follow up with prospective students who have requested information on-line
- Expect to be on the phone 90% of the work day”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: ATP Flight School
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3598 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.