Norway’s Pilot Flight Academy is looking for Sales and Marketing Manager
Pilot Flight Academy is one of Europe’s largest and most modern flight academies and is located at Sandefjord airport Torp and Notodden airport Tuven. The Academy has a large international environment with 350 students.
The sales and marketing manager must be able to design sales and marketing strategies, work directly with social media and digital surfaces, as well as find and evaluate sales promotion measures and not least – carry out sales through direct contact with potential students.
Qualifications and characteristics
- Very good written and oral presentation skills in both Norwegian and English
- Relevant experience
- Targeted sales attitude with documented results
- High digital competence and good technology and system understanding
- Good business understanding
- Be able to handle a high level of activity
- Service-minded and have good communication and collaboration skills
- Be able to work independently and be results-oriented
- Insight / knowledge of GDPR and privacy and consent legislation
For more information, check out here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3661 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.