Popular Greece Flight School is Looking To Hire an EASA Flight Instructor
Greek Flight School TAE Aviation Academy which is popular training Greek, European and International aspiring pilots is looking to hire an EASA Flight Instructor. Please see an extract from the job post below.
“We are looking for an experienced EASA Licensed Flight Instructor to join our team. Duties of the Flight Instructor will include teaching flight, simulator and theoretical EASA Courses.
- Perform Flight Instructor duties in accordance with TAE’s SOPs and Training Manuals
- Conduct required synthetic flight instruction
- Conduct timely briefing and debriefing to the trainee pilots and grade each and every flight you undertake
- Ensure all students understand and practice all aspects of Flight Safety
- Direct report to the CFI of the school for the progress of the students
- Ensure that course standards, training requirements, and objectives are met by all assigned students as described in the applicable Training Manuals
- Responsible for accurately maintaining all appropriate records (softcopy & hardcopy versions)
- Assist CFI & HT on any training-related activities as required by them
We are looking for an experienced EASA Licensed Flight Instructor to join our team.
- Valid & Current EASA CPL(A) or ATPL(A)
- Valid & Current FI(A)
- Valid & Current IRI(A)
- Minimum of 250 hours of Instructional experience
- Medical Class 1
- ELP Level Minimum 5
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Language
- Strong team player”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
*Please note the AFM Team is currently deploying resources to share pilot training industry vacancies to help individuals find work and organization fill roles in order to ramp up operations. You can find all vacancies here and can subscribe to our weekly pilot training industry update to stay up to date with the latest developments, trends and opportunities here.*
Photo Credit: TAE Aviation Academy
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2920 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.