Upcoming Indian Flight School is Seeking a Chief Flight Instructor
Vision Flying Training Institute (VFTI), an upcoming Indian flight school, is currently seeking a Chief Flight Instructor. Please see an extract from the job post below.
- The CFI is responsible for the complete ecosystem for the flight and synthetic flight training conducted at the Academy’s bases as follows:
- Supervision of all Flight Instructors including monitoring of KPIs, attendance and performance.
- Standardisation of all flight instruction and flight simulation instruction. Monitor the required quality and standard of training given by the flight training staff
- Programming and monitoring the training given.
- Coordinate with QM to ensure maximum serviceability and utilisation of aircraft.
- Ensuring that there is an adequate number of suitably qualified flight training staff available to undertake the required training task of the company
- Monitoring student Flying progress.
- Preparing and maintaining Training Records.
- Preparing and maintaining Flight Instructors’ flight and licence requirement records. Ensuring all Flight Training Staff are suitably qualified, licences, medicals and company standards checks
- Preparing amendments to the flight syllabi. Ensuring Training policies and processes are suitable for the task and regulatory requirements. Advising of Shortfalls and remedial requirements
- Accountable for ensuring that the company complies with the local regulatory requirements concerning delivery of flight Training
- Responsible for promoting flight safety throughout the company, supported by the Head of Training.
- The monitoring and management of Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTDs).
- Attending the Organisation’s internal Training Meetings (in person if located at the main base or via Skype if located at a satellite base).
- Chairing the Organisation’s internal Flight Instructor Meetings.
- Ensuring that his/her flying qualifications are current.
- Acting as an Instructor and/or Examiner, when required depending upon availability.
- Conduct administrative and other duties that directly support the role.
- Plan, strategise and execute annual flying hours goals with the management
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities
- CPL or ATPL Licence
- Flight instructor’s rating
- Instrument Rating
- Minimum of 2000 hours PIC, 1200 hours as Flight Instructor, 50 hours instructional night flying
- Ability to work well in a structured environment
- Team oriented
- Result oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook
- No aircraft accident or aviation violation convictions
- Current Commercial Pilot Licence
- Hold or have held a professional pilot Licence
- Experience in training as a Flight Instructor
- Previous management experience in an aviation”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.