US Airline Pilot Training Program Highlights Major Achievements This Year Including Partnership with 11 Flight Schools
United Aviate, United’s industry-leading pilot career development program offering aspiring and established pilots the most direct path to a United flight deck, celebrates its third year anniversary.
United Aviate highlights notable achievements this year such as:
- Introduced Aviate program enhancements to create more flexibility on the path to United, such as allowing eligible pilots at United Express to opt in to Aviate without an application, interview or assessment and no longer requiring participants to build time exclusively in the Aviate partner ecosystem
- Signed 11 new partners, including universities, flight schools and Part 135s, offering more aspiring pilots the opportunity to join Aviate
- Launched a new, mobile-friendly First Officer and Aviate application, aimed to help candidates put their best foot forward in their application to United
- Launched a new coaching program and curriculum and added an incredible number of coaches
- Attended nearly 100 partner outreach events and sponsored 6 conferences
- Sent nearly 300 Aviate participants their United new-hire class dates
- Hosted countless Aviate virtual town halls, interview prep events, participant connects and coach connects
- Hosted State of Aviate, an event dedicated to kick off the new year and providing program highlights, 2022 outlook and everything in between
- Celebrated participants by hosting inaugural Aviate participant event in Denver at United’s Flight Training Center
- Attended and sponsored EAA’s AirVenture 2022
Source: United Aviate
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3642 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.